Sorry its been awhile since I have updated. Things have been going good. Paige is growing and really getting into a routine. She is very opinated already and is very much a drama queen. She likes to have it her way and will let you know it. And please don't distrub her sleep she hates that the most, even if it is daddy giving her a kiss goodbye during a nap. She scrunches her face all up and goes right back to sleep. And speaking of sleep my daughter sleeps through the night still. Yes I said still, she has been sleeping at least 6 hrs straight at night since she was 1 week old. And she still takes naps during the day too. I have been very blessed with that. Paige loves her tummy time and if she could would sleep on her tummy. Can't wait for that time. We don't go back to the dr until November so unfortunatly I don't know how much she weighs. I need to look into getting a baby scale.
Hope all is well with everyone. I will leave you with a few pics.
KAB
Hanging out watching football
Playing in swing
Sleeping like daddy. (And yes I can breathe)
Tummy time
Smiling in bouncy


2 comments:
Its so nice to hear that you are getting good sleep!! I am so jealous :) Kenz was horrible at that. Anyways, glad to see that you are doing well!! I have to see you sometime soon!!
Aww the last one is so cute. She is becoming such a big girl :)
Post a Comment