I know Paige is not even 6 weeks old yet does she really need to go to another pumpkin patch. But Grandma called and all the cousins were going so how could we not go. So we did. And we had fun. We got to meet our cousins that we haven't meet yet. And of course Paige did great. Here are some pics:


Grandma and grandkids

All the cousins

And I am done taking pics time for nap

Darianna helping me eat
2 comments:
Miss Paige is on the GO! I so wanted a picture of Missypooh in that 'My 1st Pumpkin Patch' pot. SUPER CUTE!!
I hope the tutu fits...and I know it looks so cute on her!!
She looks like such a big girl in that little cauldron! Wait till you compare it to next year....it will break your heart and make you proud all at the same time. She has an amazing life to lead and amazing parents! I thank God for you!
Thanks for tonight!
Post a Comment