Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to our first pumpkin patch with some friends of ours. Seven moms and eight kids running around a field of pumpkins, it was a sight to see. Paige had a great time checking out the pumpkins, taking pictures, and meeting all her new friends. We can't wait till our next outing with the group.

Travis, Brady, Grace and Paige



Leaning on the pumpkin



Laying in the bathtub of pumpkins



Mommy and Paige

The group minus one

Grayson, my new boyfriend, sharing his lunch with me

3 comments:

thecobbfamily said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. Such a beauty! Can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday!

Lindsay said...

I am so in love with Paige... she is such a doll!
It was GREATTTT to see you on Sunday!
I hope you come back!
xoxoxo

missy said...

She is such a doll! I don't think she made one peep the whole day! Grayson and I had a blast with you two and are ready for more playdates. We're going to the Celina Pumpkin Patch this Friday....I'll call with details.