Thursday, September 11, 2008

The World Stood Still

What a great night it was. Ya of course we are at the hospital and there are nurses everywhere. But when the dust settled and it was just Paige, my wife and I. It just seem like the would stood still. We all huddle together and we just prayed as a family. It was absolutely one of the greatest moments ever. Now the two absolute loves of my life and the one that gave it to us, all in one huddle. And than after a great moment of bonding we just sat there and stared at our new little girl. I can't tell you that tears didn't begin to whell up in our eyes. Here is our little blessing for God. Now what?


After a very long day. My wife came out on top. She did an incredible job carrying the little one and maintaining help with the household. After pushing for one hour yesterday with the strength of 10 women her size. Now I see why I love her so much. She is a trooper, she is caring, she is beautiful, she is a bundle of love, she is an incredible wife, and now she is a mother.


Paige and I love you mom!!!!



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

AWW, That was so sweet!
PAIGE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! It was great to see you guys yesterday and God has blessed you with an amazing little bundle of joy! With all that pretty hair!!!Katrina, you are a trooper, you looked wonderful, so upbeat and happy! Congratulations again, you two are going to do great!
Love,
Lindsay

Andréa said...

So beautiful. What a gift!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Melissa said...

I am so happy for you three!! I cannot wait to meet her, she is just adorable!!

thecobbfamiliy said...

It is absolutely sureal to see her in your arms Katrina. So used to seeing that belly (and now its gone too!). We love you guys so much, and can't wait for all the play dates, holidays, and wonderful times we will share together. We have had an awesome time crashing your hospital room and being apart of all the fun! Looking forward to seeing her later this week. Kisses from Tyler's family ... Crystal, Ray, John, (and Parker too!)! xoxox