We are on official countdown now. I went to the dr today and I am 2.5 centimeters dilated and 90% effaced. After talking to her this week and last week she decided that is was time to set up induction. So if Paige decides to hang tight for one more week we are scheduled to get induced on Monday morning. So yes folks she will be here in a week. To answer every ones question no I am not nervous. Maybe come this weekend when I am getting last minute stuff done and just waiting for Monday I will be but not yet. I am though very much ready. As I am sure Clay is too. It has been a rough at times and other times it has been great. But I am glad to know that there is an end in sight. I will keep everyone updated. And expect phone calls on Monday.
KAB
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OMG!! SO excited she is almost here! YAY for MOnday!!
I am so excited for you guys! The end is insight (or is it the beginning!). I can't wait to see her. Hoping to be able to make it for a quick visit at the hospital! YEAH! Now go see a movie and enjoy your last six days of unscheduled freedom :) Love you guys!
So exciting, I cannot believe its already time :) Definetly try to enjoy time with clay this week, who knows when the next time you'll beable to get out of the house with just him, it gets crazy after the baby gets here !! Well, keep us posted xoxoxox
Post a Comment