Well I am sitting here in the hospital waiting to go home. Paige's doctor has come and gone. She is 100% healthy and has been discharged to go home. So now we just are waiting for mommy's doctor to come and tell her she can go home. Hopefully it will be very soon. As all of you know me know that I am getting very antsy and am ready to get out of this room. You can only walk up and down the hall so many times so I am in need of a scene change.
This has been a wonderful experience. It has seem so surreal. I just look at Paige and still can't believe she is ours and that we get to take her home with us. She has stolen our hearts already and it hasn't even been 3 whole days.
They say that you fall in love more with your husband after you have a child with him. I always didn't think this could be possible with how much I already loved him so much already. But oh how I have been proven wrong. The love and bond that Clay and I have has grown beyond measures these last 3 days. He says that it was me that was the strength on Wednesday but if it hadn't been for his "coaching" I would have given up. He was such a trooper letting me squeeze the mess out of his hand, which should be broken by the way. The continuous motivation during the pushing was the best ever.
All I can say is thank you. You have made these last 9 months bearable. I know it wasn't easy putting up with me through all this. You have been amazing. I love you more then you could imagine. Thank you for all the encouragement, motivation, cleaning, cooking, walking, the list could go on and on, but most important for the love that you have shown me. You are the most amazing husband and now the most amazing father in the world.
Thank you from Mommy and Paige for taking care of everything and us. We love you.
KAB
P.S. Thank you to everyone for the phone calls, emails, texts, and visits while we were in the hospital. You guys are the best family and friends ever.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aww, so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment