Friday, August 8, 2008

If Its Not One Thing Its Another

Well its been a little bit since I have blogged. I am sorry. It has been an interesting couple of weeks. I had my work shower. It was great. We had a lot of fun and got a lot of great gifts. Lots of baby essentials that will definitely come in handy. Thank you girls you guys are great.

Last weekend after a long week of work I had braxton hicks again really bad. So that night was spent on the couch laying on my side, feet up, drinking lots of water. They ended and everything is fine. After that we decided no more doubles at work for me. Can't say that I am that upset about that.

Then on Sunday I was eating a couple of chips and cracked my tooth in half. Yes that's right, it is in two pieces. So it was off to the dentist for me on Monday. Now this is the tooth that I had a root canal done on and was waiting until Paige gets here to get the crown put on. Apparently I should not have waited. The dentist takes a look and says that it has to come out. So now I had to decide to have it pulled and cut out with just novacine or wait until Paige is here to have it done with an iv. So as many of you know I do not do pain very well so I am going to wait until after Paige is here to get it done. It doesnt really hurt until I do something to irriate it. So I have to remember not to eat on that side.

Well then that leads us to Wednesday. I got to work at 7. Eat breakfast around 10. Around 11ish I started to feel really weak and dizzy and shaky. After sitting down for a sec I went and got sick. So Clay calls the dr and she wants me to come in to get checked out. Before Clay came and got me I got sick again and was still real dizzy and weak. So the dr checks my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat and everything looks good. She says that my blood sugar was dropping and I need to eat more sugar. So I am not waiting that long to eat anymore and I am upping my sugar intake.

So as they say if its not one thing its another. And that is the case in our household this last week. But all is good now. Clay is finishing up the nursery. It is coming out great. I can't wait till it is all done. Tomorrow is my family/friend shower. I am excited about that. And on Sunday is our maternity pics and one of my friend's son 1st bday party. So we have a fun filled weekend ahead of us. I will post pics next week of everything.

Hope all is well in your lives.
KAB

1 comment:

missy said...

Looks like "someone" could use a big 'ol glass of SWEET TEA on a daily basis, huh Mr. Clay? wink wink! I'm glad you're doing better and I'm glad to see that you're no longer working doubles!