Of course she carries the baby and demand so much!!! How does that work??? Ok just kidding I guess she is doing all the work so I guess I can a least let her boss me around so without any thought I just say; "Happy to do it"
I started working on Paige's room about two wks ago. With much fustration I am attempting to paint. It is definitely challenging sense I'm not a painter. But these are the wishes of my wife... So "make it so" as Captian Picard wld say. The excitement of a little one around here, has feeled our hearts with fear, uncertainty, joy, love, and Family.... With our achor in place (GOD), the boat will go full steam ahead and we are ready.
And just a little something for the wife... She is absolutely the most incredible woman alive. I love her so much!!! She is being such a trooper through this all. If this is a glums of what her parent skills will be like than we have nothing to worry about.... She will be the enforcer and I will be.....Well you know, I will be the Father!!!!!! LOL
Until next time
CFB






No comments:
Post a Comment