Today is our 3 year anniversary. I can not thank God enough for bringing Clay into my life. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone besides him. He is not only the love of my life but my best friend.
Clay I love you more then you could imagine. You bring so much joy in my life. I don't know what I would do without you. I look forward to many more years with you. I can't wait to grow old with you and watch our little Paige grow. You are an amazing husband and know you will be an amazing daddy.
Here is to many more happy wonderful years. I love you.
KAB


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! xoxox
Hope you two enjoyed your day together!! Happy belated Anniversary!
YAY happy anniversary! I didn't know you had a blog :D Gonna add it to my roll right now!
I saw your blog on Crystal's blog. John and I have one too...
Happy Anniversary you two!
I cant wait to meet your little girl....not too much longer =)
Post a Comment