As I near 30 weeks I took my last out of town trip until the baby is born. We spent the weekend in Shreveport visiting Clay's side of the family. We had alot of fun enjoying family and friends and lots of food. And ended the night with fireworks in the front yard. Yes in Shreveport you can set off your own fireworks. I can't wait for Paige to be here and be old enough to enjoy the colors of them all.
Monday is our first childbirth class. The class is 3 weeks long meeting every Monday night. I am excited to go cause it means we are on step closer to Paige being here.
I hope everyone had a great and safe 4th.
KAB
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh yay! I'm glad your blogging! Paige will enjoy reading it when she gets older!! You look great....can't wait to meet lil Baker!!
Hey kat.. I am so excited that you are blogging, especially since I never get to see and talk to you much anymore :) I hope everything is going good !! I cant wait to meet baby Paige.... xoxox
Post a Comment