
So I am going to try this blogging thing to keep everyone updated on our family. As of yesterday June 1 I am 25 weeks pregnant. In the beginning I felt like it was going so slow now I think where has the last six months gone. Paige is moving more and more everyday. I swear I don't know when she sleeps. She loves to dance to the music, especially one particular song that Clay likes to play her. And unfortunatly it is not a classical, slow song. There goes those CDs to make her happy and smart.
As of this weekend her crib and bedding have been ordered. And she has 7 new outfits. So everything is coming along. I can't wait for her to be here.
Again I will do my best to keep up with this blog. Hope all is well with everyone and keep checking back for updates.
As of this weekend her crib and bedding have been ordered. And she has 7 new outfits. So everything is coming along. I can't wait for her to be here.
Again I will do my best to keep up with this blog. Hope all is well with everyone and keep checking back for updates.


1 comment:
Congratulations Clay and Katrina!!! We are so excited and happy for you. Parenting is such a wonderful blessing and I am excited to have a new "niece" to visit when we come back to Texas.
May God continue to richly bless you.
The Montgomerys
Robert "Monty", Rondeia (Cherie), Rachael & Rebekah
Post a Comment