15 Weeks ago Clay and I found out we were expecting a baby. We are extremely excited about our new little one. The last couple of months have been wonderful and then not so wonderful at times. I have had some (if you ask Clay alot) of sickness. Mostly at night so that is good but there were a couple of days that it was all day. Thank God though I think that is over with.
We are due Sept 15. The dr says the baby is doing well and the heartbeat is strong. 150 beats per minute. We find out what we are having on April 18 so watch for an update. We can't wait to know what we are having so that we can start shopping.
Here is the baby's first picture:
We are due Sept 15. The dr says the baby is doing well and the heartbeat is strong. 150 beats per minute. We find out what we are having on April 18 so watch for an update. We can't wait to know what we are having so that we can start shopping.
Here is the baby's first picture:



1 comment:
Woo Hoo!!! Kitty has a blog! I'm so excited. You'll have to post Paige's sono pics on here and keep the updates coming! Take care sweetie....you're almost in the home stretch!
Post a Comment