Today my wife and I when in for her 27th wk check-up.... I tell ya it has been quite a journey so far... Paige is measuring right on schedule at 27 to 28 cm... Katrina has been experiencing these things call braxton hicks. Doctor said everything was ok and this was normal. She did an internal exaime and everything checked out ok. Doctor sd little Paige wasn't coming out anytime soon. This little girl absolutely loves music already. Everytime she hears certain songs she starts to dance. Now we won't really know if she is really dancing or not, but let Katrina tell ya it sure does feel that way... I have my Daddy Boot Camp on Wednesday the 18th. How exciting I think... I think im going to learn how to change daipers and all that stuff... I hope they have gloves... Well that is it for now!!!
CFB
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How's Daddy Boot Camp??? I SO wish they had that class for Kev when we were pregnant. Are you learning lots? Funny how everything just falls into place once the baby arrives. Keep that in mind, Clay. God never gives us more than we can handle, but he sure likes to test our strengths.
Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment