Monday, April 13, 2009

Just another monday

Well it started out as just another monday. Daddy went to work, we had breakfast, and then got dressed. But instead of a morning nap we went to the hospital for our eeg test. Paige did great. They attached the probes, which took 30 minutes, and then the test lasted an hour. She only fussed for like 2 minutes because she wanted to sleep but couldn't get comfortable in the bed with all the probes on her head. So mommy picked her up and rocked her to sleep and she slept for 30 minutes until they had me wake her up. Now she is jumping in her jumpy with not a care in the world.



Just getting started, I had 25 probes on my head so they wrapped it so I wouldn't take them off.




Sleeping in mommy's arms



All done.

Playing at home.

We should hear back from the doctor by Wednesday. Thank you all for your prayers. We know that God is in control and that the tests will come back normal. Now hopefully we will take a nap. One could hope.

3 comments:

The Falco Family said...

Im sure everything will turn out okay!! Poor paige and poor mommy! We will be praying for you guys.

Michelle said...

She is in my thoughts and prayers! I just love those checks! XOXO

missy said...

Oh precious angel!! Aunt Missy is praying for your sweet little body and I just know that EVERYTHING will be fine. Our God is in control.