Friday, December 12, 2008

3 months

My how time flys. I can't not believe that it has been 3 months since God has blessed us with Paige. Loking back we can't imagine what life was like before. We come home from work and all we want to do is sit and play with Paige. Before Paige who knows what we did.

This weekend is a sad one for mommy. Daddy has a whole weekend off and daddy and Paige have decided to go see Grandma, Grandpa, Aunties and cousins in Shreveport. Mommy wasn't able to get off of work so she is stuck working while they go and have fun. This is the first time for her to be away from me for this long and it does not make me very happy. Everyone says it will be a nice break and I could have some me time, but I would rather have Paige and daddy time. But they need to go see family and spend time together so I will pack them all up and kiss them goodbye and try to have a good time.

No comments: